Vance Holds Huge Advantage To Lock Up 2028 GOP Nomination

Vance-Trump
While there are swirling rumors about the 2028 race in Republican circles, Vice President JD Vance consistently emerges as the front-runner.

According to GOP insiders quoted by the New York Post, Vance’s groundbreaking role as Republican National Committee finance chair positions the 40-year-old as a strong contender to succeed President Donald Trump, with some even calling him the clear favorite.

“He will establish himself as the next GOP torchbearer if he intensifies the RNC fundraising machine and the party surpasses its performance in 2026.” That is, if he stays in the good graces of you know who,” one source told the outlet.

Dennis Lennox, a Republican strategist, took a significant step further, stating, “The idea that Vance is not going to be the Republican nominee in 2028 is absurd.”

He also told The Post: “Holding all the primaries and caucuses and the convention in Houston will waste time and money that would otherwise be spent on defeating the Democrat nominee. The RNC might as well cancel the 2028 primaries and caucuses at this point.”

Also Read : Bernie Sanders To Trump: Instead Of Greenland, Steal Denmark’s Ideas Of Free Health Care, Paid Parental Leave And $22 Minimum Wage

Neither Republicans nor Democrats have officially entered the 2028 race yet. However, Vance could face primary challenges from figures like Mike Pompeo and Nikki Haley, and in the general election, he might contend against Democrats such as former Vice President Kamala Harris, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, The Post noted.

Unexpected challengers from within the Republican camp, including members of Trump’s circle, could also enter the race if they sense an opportunity. However, the outlet stated that if Vance continues his current course, he appears to have a solid path forward.

Trump has refrained from fully endorsing his vice president, stating in February that there is still a significant amount of work to be done before the next election, but he added that Vance is “very capable.”

For his part, the vice president is waiting patiently and striving to demonstrate his eligibility for the nomination.

“If I do really well for the next four years, everything else will take care of itself. . . . Now, like, yeah, in two and a half years, will that become harder? Will people be more focused on politics than on what the White House is maybe doing that particular day? Maybe,” Vance told NBC News last week.

Meanwhile, Trump signed an executive order on Tuesday aimed at bolstering the integrity of America’s elections, fulfilling a major campaign promise.

In remarks during the signing, the president stated that the order would “go a long way toward ending” election fraud nationwide and promised that further measures from his administration would be introduced in the coming weeks.

“Perhaps some people think I shouldn’t be complaining because we won in a landslide, but we’re going to straighten out our elections,” Trump said. “This country is so sick because of the election, the fake elections and the bad elections, and we’re going to straighten it out one way or the other.”

Vance-Trump
SHARE ARTICLE

While there are swirling rumors about the 2028 race in Republican circles, Vice President JD Vance consistently emerges as the front-runner.

According to GOP insiders quoted by the New York Post, Vance’s groundbreaking role as Republican National Committee finance chair positions the 40-year-old as a strong contender to succeed President Donald Trump, with some even calling him the clear favorite.

“He will establish himself as the next GOP torchbearer if he intensifies the RNC fundraising machine and the party surpasses its performance in 2026.” That is, if he stays in the good graces of you know who,” one source told the outlet.

Dennis Lennox, a Republican strategist, took a significant step further, stating, “The idea that Vance is not going to be the Republican nominee in 2028 is absurd.”

He also told The Post: “Holding all the primaries and caucuses and the convention in Houston will waste time and money that would otherwise be spent on defeating the Democrat nominee. The RNC might as well cancel the 2028 primaries and caucuses at this point.”

Also Read : Gingrich Says Harris Becoming President In 2023 Would Have Been Worse For Dems

Neither Republicans nor Democrats have officially entered the 2028 race yet. However, Vance could face primary challenges from figures like Mike Pompeo and Nikki Haley, and in the general election, he might contend against Democrats such as former Vice President Kamala Harris, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, The Post noted.

Unexpected challengers from within the Republican camp, including members of Trump’s circle, could also enter the race if they sense an opportunity. However, the outlet stated that if Vance continues his current course, he appears to have a solid path forward.

Trump has refrained from fully endorsing his vice president, stating in February that there is still a significant amount of work to be done before the next election, but he added that Vance is “very capable.”

For his part, the vice president is waiting patiently and striving to demonstrate his eligibility for the nomination.

“If I do really well for the next four years, everything else will take care of itself. . . . Now, like, yeah, in two and a half years, will that become harder? Will people be more focused on politics than on what the White House is maybe doing that particular day? Maybe,” Vance told NBC News last week.

Meanwhile, Trump signed an executive order on Tuesday aimed at bolstering the integrity of America’s elections, fulfilling a major campaign promise.

In remarks during the signing, the president stated that the order would “go a long way toward ending” election fraud nationwide and promised that further measures from his administration would be introduced in the coming weeks.

“Perhaps some people think I shouldn’t be complaining because we won in a landslide, but we’re going to straighten out our elections,” Trump said. “This country is so sick because of the election, the fake elections and the bad elections, and we’re going to straighten it out one way or the other.”

Also Read : DOGE Discovers “Career Civil Service Workers” Filling the Tees at Over 40 DC Golf Courses on the Taxpayer’s Dime

The order enhances election integrity by requiring documentary, government-issued proof of U.S. citizenship on voter registration forms, as stated by the administration in a fact sheet.

Before states can receive federal election funds, they will be required to comply with “integrity measures set forth by Federal law, including the requirement that states use the national mail voter registration form that will now require proof of citizenship,” the order said.

“The Order improves the integrity of elections by directing the updating of the Voluntary Voting System Guidelines 2.0 and security standards for voting equipment and prioritizing federal grant funds accordingly,” the administration said. “This includes requiring a voter-verifiable paper ballot record and not using ballots in which the counted vote is contained within a barcode or QR code.”

The order authorizes federal law enforcement officials to more aggressively pursue and address instances of voter fraud.

“All agencies must report on compliance with undoing Biden Executive Order 14019, which turned Federal agencies into Democratic voter turnout centers,” says the order.

Related Posts

Supreme Court Backs Trump on Teacher Training Grant Cuts Over DEI

Supreme Court Backs Trump on Teacher Training Grant Cuts Over DEI

The  Supreme Court allowed President Donald Trump’s administration to proceed with millions of dollars of cuts to teacher training grants – part of his crackdown on diversity,…

Turning Point USA student group attacked at California university campus: ‘What mostly peaceful looks like’

Turning Point USA student group attacked at California university campus: ‘What mostly peaceful looks like’

Turning Point USA at UC Davis was slated to host an event with guest speaker Brandon Tatum when protesters disrupted their tent and assaulted staff, the group…

2/2 Turning Point USA student group attacked at California university campus: ‘What mostly peaceful looks like’

 

First Major Country Blinks, Offers To Eliminate All Tariffs On US Goods

First Major Country Blinks, Offers To Eliminate All Tariffs On US Goods

President Donald Trump announced on Friday morning that Vietnamese leader To Lam is willing to eliminate tariffs to avoid punishing new U.S. duties imposed on the Southeast…

Newsom Asks Nations to Exempt California From Tariffs

Newsom Asks Nations to Exempt California From Tariffs

California Gov. Gavin Newsom said he’s seeking agreements with other nations to try to exempt his state from the retaliatory tariffs in response to President Donald Trump’s…

BREAKING / China retaliates with 34% tariffs on US imports

BREAKING / China retaliates with 34% tariffs on US imports

New China tariffs against the US will go into effect on April 10 China announced Friday it will impose 34% tariffs on the U.S., just days after…